ENROLLMENT: At Only Love Children’s Center
LOOKING TO ENROLL YOUR CHILD?
To be eligible for enrollment your child MUST be 3 on or before December 1st of the current year. We are unable to accept children that do not meet this requirement. If you have any additional questions about this, please contact our office.
There are a series of forms that need to be completed before your child may start. These are as follows:
Documents required for enrollment:
- Birth certificate/records (for all children in the household)
- Immunizations record
- Parent’s/guardians proof of identification
- Proof of income for one full month
Other forms to be completed before start date:
- OLCC Enrollment Package
- Social Media Release
- Employment Verification
- ASQ- Ages and Stages Questionnaire
- ASQ-SE – Ages and Stages Social-Emotional
- Food Program Invitation (see office Administration for instructions)
- Physicians Report (Proof of child’s physical)
If your children meet this age requirement, please proceed to complete the online enrollment forms.
NOTE: Please be sure to PRESS FINISH LATER, or you will lose your documents