RESOURCES: Frequently Asked Questions
- Location #1 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Location #2 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Location #3 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Drop off for Part-Time can be within 5min before scheduled time & within 5 min after scheduled pickup time is. For Full Time, can drop off as early as 6:30 am but must be dropped off prior to 11:00 am and picked up prior to 6 pm.
Child must be potty trained or actively potty training.
Your child must be 3-5 years of age. The family qualifies based on their income. All required documents must be submitted before administration enrolls child. Please see the Enrollment page for the necessary documentation.
In order to volunteer in the classroom, each adult must provide us Immunization Records with all necessary immunizations. For those who would like to volunteer on a regular basis, will require FBI fingerprint background clearance.
Yes, or must provide CURRENT Exemption Immunization form signed by the doctor.
All allergies will be accommodated to best of our ability.
Parents must provide medicine in the original container with prescription (see medicine policy in parent handbook).
Your child must be 3 years of age on or before December 1st of the current year to be eligible.
Each family is eligible for free or low fee-based services depending on Family Income. See Enrolling administrator for more info or email us.
Full Time is year-round
Part-Time is available from August through May (summer months of June, July and half of August are off).
YES for Full Time, and NO for Part-Time.
Yes, each class has a qualified and permitted teacher as the lead along with the co-teacher staff that is qualified and are in training to be permitted.
Yes, we are an All-Inclusive Preschool Program.
Source of income simply means where the money came from:
- Wages or Salary* (Gross salary, prior to deduction-include overtime and tips) – From Wages or salary
- 5 CCR § 18084 Regulations
§ 18084. Documentation of Income Eligibility.
The parent is responsible for providing documentation of the family's total countable
income and the contractor is required to verify the information, as described below:
(a) The parent(s) shall document total countable income for all the individuals counted in the family size as follows:
(1) If the parent is employed, provide:
(A) A release authorizing the contractor to contact the employer(s), to the extent known, that includes the employer's name, address, telephone number, and usual business hours, and
(B) All payroll check stubs, a letter from the employer, or other record of wages issued by the employer for the month preceding the initial certification, an update of the application, or the recertification that establishes eligibility for services
(2) When the employer refuses or fails to provide requested documentation or when a request for documentation would adversely affect the parent's employment, provide other means of verification that may include a list of clients and amounts paid, the most recently signed and completed tax returns, quarterly estimated tax statements, or other records of income to support the reported income, along with a self-certification of income.
(3) If the parent is self-employed, provide a combination of documentation necessary to establish current income eligibility for at least the month preceding the initial certification, an update of the application, or the recertification that establishes eligibility for services. Documentation shall consist of as many of the following types of documentation as necessary to determine income:
(A) A letter from the source of the income,
(B) A copy of the most recently signed and completed tax return with a statement of current estimated income for tax purposes, or
(C) Other business records, such as ledgers, receipts, or business logs.
(4) Provide copies of the documentation of all non-wage income pursuant to section 18078(q), self-certification of any income for which no documentation is possible, and any verified child support payments pursuant to section 18078(a) of this chapter.
- 5 CCR § 18084 Regulations
- Commissions/Bonuses (If one-time only, prorate over twelve month period)
- Dividends, Interest
- Public Assistance, TANF (food stamps)
- Social Security
- Workers Compensation
- Spousal Support Received
- Child Support Received
- Other (Do not include Food Stamps)